Monday 23 January 2012

Ok!! Here is my first blog, only took me about half an hour to work out how to actually sign up for one...


I'm just sitting in Sean's bedroom working my way through our to do list that has to be completed over the next three days - scary :S So far have ticked two things off BUT Sean is tidying his room finally and I think starting to admit that he probably needs to pack at some point (yes my bag is by his door ready to go!) Spent the weekend saying goodbye to people which was so much harder than I thought it would be, I think also due to the fact that it finally sank in that we are actually going! Sean is officially unemployed and I am officially homeless - what a successful young couple haha!


Right, have to go and make sure that Sean hasn't thrown anything away that we might need, and probably check my bag again and write some more lists.


xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Well you've started, so you'll have to finish. Looking forward to travelling with you via blog. Have fun baby girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete